Put together a preliminary plan for my AT thru-hike that calls for completion in 101 days. This is probably too aggressive and 120 days is a more realistic target. However, I’m going to keep the 101 days as a stretch goal.
Start date is still kinda up in the air because of delays with my shelter. Ordered a ZPack Duplex and evidently they have been swamped. It is now supposed to ship on Friday (Mar 4th) and is a tossup if it arrive in time for my departure on Mar 15th. Trying to decide if I should push back right now while I can still make flight changes without incurring additional cost.
My shelter came in over the weekend. The package was very compact and light. I wondered if ZPacks had decided to split the order in two; shipping the other stuff first and sending the tent later. As I am opening the package I’m pissed at myself for not changing my flight and hostel reservation for the first night.
Nope, the tent was in there.
I’m so smart for not changing my travel plans.